31. This view is now being questioned by more and more people.
32. Although many people claim that, along with the rapidly economic development, the number of people who use bicycles is decreasing and (that) the bicycle is bound to die out, the information I’ve collected over the recent years leads me to believe that bicycles will continue to play extremely important roles in modern society. <类指: “the bicycle”或 “bicycles”>
33. Environmental experts point out that increasing pollution not only causes serious problems such as global warming but also could threaten to end human life on our planet.
34. In view of such serious situation, environmental tools of transportation like bicycles are more important than any time before.
35. Using bicycles contributes greatly to people’s physical fitness as well as easing traffic jams.
36. Despite many obvious advantages of the bicycle, it is not without its problem.
虽然自行车有很多较着的长处，可是它也存在它的问题。(regardless of / in spite of…)
37. Bicycles can’t be compared with other means of transportation like cars and trains for speed and comfort.
38. From what has been discussed a
bove, we may safely draw a conclusion that advantages of the bicycle far outweigh its disadvantages and it will still play essential roles in modern society.
39. There is a general discussion these days over education in many colleges and institutes. One of the questions under debate is whether education is a lifetime study.